A space for you to fill.
– Call me Dya. –
This is where I spew my words onto blank space. In most cases, this will be media analysis with a personal bent (about mostly anime). Sometimes, I might drop some creative writing of my own, though I’ll never claim to be good at it.
- – Millennium Actress: Storytelling as Retrospective Agency –
- – The Mercenaries Wanted An Interview. Nobody Knew Why. –
- – Kid Advice, As Told By a Grownup –
- – Chapter 1: Wake –
- – On Personal Attachment –
- – Holo and Lawrence: The Value of a Loving Companion –
- – I Want to Make Sense of Things, but My Mind Is a Bag of Milk –
- – The Author’s Diary: Home is Where The Heart Returns –
- – Home Is Where the Heart Returns –
- – Strings, Sewn and Strummed –